Class Day : Saturday and Wednesday
Class Time : 8:00 pm – 10:30 pm (2.5 hrs.)
Course Duration : 10X2.5= 25 hrs.
- Objective and Scope of Plumbing.
- Plumbing Drawing List Discussion.
- Plumbing General Note and Legend Discussion.
- Details Instruction of Water Supply, Sanitary Drainage Piping Layout.
- BNBC-2020, Hand Note and Reference Book Discussion for Standard Fixtures, Appliances, Pipes, Fittings for Water Supply, Sanitary Drainage Work.
- BNBC-2020 and Reference Book Discussion for Installation System of Plumbing Fixtures, Appliances and Fittings.
- Necessary Layer Creating for Plumbing Option.
- Discussion of Different Option for Plumbing Standard Duct Size.
- Drawing of Water Supply, Soil, Waste, Vent & Rain Water Vertical Pipes Location and Installation Process in Plumbing Duct/Shaft.
- Layout Drawing of Toilet Block’s Water Supply and Sanitary Pipes.
- Assignment-01: Draw Toilet Block Plumbing Layout.
- Layout Drawing of Water Supply Network at Building Roof Floor.
- Rain Water Disposal Layout at Building Roof Floor Plan.
- Layout Drawing of Ground Floor/Master Plan/Landscape Water Supply, Sanitary and Drainage Disposal System.
- Assignment-02: Draw Ground Floor and Roof Floor Plumbing Layout.
- Building Classification Discussion and Population Consumption as per BNBC-2020.
- Water Supply Source and Water Supply System in Building.
- Domestic Daily Water Capacity Calculation Methods as per BNBC-2020.
- Underground Water Reservoir (UGWR) and Over Head Water Tank (OHWT) Design and Section Discussion.
- Assignment-03: Classify a Building and Design UGWR and OHWT.
- Plumbing Fixture Requirement According to BNBC-2020.
- Water Supply Fixture Unit (WSFU), Flow, Pressure, Discharge, Velocity Chart Discussion as per BNBC-2020.
- Fixture Demand Calculation Process (Cold & Hot Water Supply)
- Water Supply Pipe Sizing Process (Toilet Block, Vertical, Roof) as per BNBC-2020.
- Discussion of Basic Principles and Requirements for a Sanitary Drainage System.
- Categories of Sanitary Drainage System.
- Different Way of Drainage System for a Building.
- Drainage Fixture Unit (DFU), Trap Size and Soil, Waste, Vent Pipe Sizing Process as per BNBC-2020.
- Basic of Storm Water Management.
- Various Use of Rain Water for Building.
- Components of Rain Water Collection.
- Determining Catchment Area for a Multistorey Building.
- Discussion of Hourly Rainfall Intensity for Different District of Bangladesh as per BNBC-2020.
- Sizing and Positioning of Rain Water Down Pipe (RWDP) and Gutter.
- Assignment-4: Water Supply and Sanitary Drainage Design for a Building.
- Peak Demand Calculation for a Building.
- Lifting Pump Selection According to Pump HP, Discharge, Efficiency and Head Discussion.
- Design of Individual Water Heater & Storage Tank Capacity According to Building Type and Fixture Unit Method.
- Basic of Septic Tank.
- Design of Septic Tank According to BNBC-2020 and PWD.
- Basic of Soak Well.
- Design of Soak Well According to BNBC-2020 and PWD.
- Final Assignment: Plumbing Design for a Multistorey Building.
- Plumbing Fixture, Appliances, Fitting, Valve, Equipment, Water Supply and Sanitary Pipe Quantity Determining as per Design.
- Plumbing & Sanitary BOQ as per PWD-2018 Rate Schedule.
Md. Johirul Islam Raju
Engineer, Plumbing Design & Installation.
Certified Assessor (Plumbing),
Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB).
Call for more details:
Instructor: 01740411524 [For Course related information]
Course Registration: 01633905761, 0183043834 [For Registration related information]
Download Course Content: