TGTDCL – 2018
Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
1. Draw Shear force and bending moment diagram for the following beam.
2. Find the axial force for the member AB and AC
3. A rectangular column of 15” x 15” section has reinforcement of 8 no. 9 bars. If the value of f’c is 3000 psi and fy is 60000 psi, find the ultimate design axial load of the column with zero eccentricity.
4. Write down the standard value of the following parameters.
|Parameters||Bangladesh Standard||WHO standard|
|ii) BOD5 (20oC)||0.2||0.2|
|iv) Turbidity||10 JTU/NTU||5 JTU/NTU|
5. A falling head permeability was performed in a permeameter with an inside diameter of 5 cm. The inside diameter of standard pipe was 2 mm. The sample had a length of 8 cm. During period of 6 min, the head on the sample decreased from 100 to 50 cm. compute the value of K.
6. The sign shape for (i) Mandatory sign (ii) Cautionary sign (iii) Information or Guide sign.
7. Find space and time mean speed for the values of 55, 60, 45, 95 and 60 mile/hr.
8. Write down the steps for water treatment process.
9. Find the fineness modulus from the following sieve.
|Sieve Size||Materials retained (gm)|
|Sieve Size||Materials retained||% Retained||% Cumulative Retained|
FM = (1.2 + 9.2 + 29.2 + 93.8)/100 = 1.33
Download PDF-TGTDCL-Assistant Engineer (Civil) 2018 Question Solution from below link
Engr. Abu Jobair
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Bangladesh Water Development Board